TAN TRUONG INDUSTRIAL PARK HAI DUONG PROVINCE, VIET NAM
Tan Truong Industrial Park is located in Tan Truong Commune, Cam Giang District, Hai Duong Province.
Tan Truong Industrial Park is one of the potential industrial zones of Hai Duong province that is attracting domestic and foreign investors. At the same time, creating jobs and improving the living standards of local workers. The system of trees is arranged alternately between other functional areas to create green space to protect the environment.
Advantages of the traffic of enterprises operating in Tan Truong Industrial Park
The industrial park has a strategic location for business and industrial development, flat terrain, convenient for goods transportation and circulation because it is adjacent to big cities with wide ports and national highways, specifically as follows:
- 42km from Hanoi City center
- 88km from Cai Lan Port
- 58km from Hai Phong Port
- 58km from Hai Phong Airport
- 72km from Noi Bai International Airport
Investor: Nam Quang Infrastructure Development and Investment Joint Stock Company
Area of Tan Truong Industrial Park: The industrial park was built on a large scale with a total area of 198.06ha.
- Electrical, electronic and refrigeration industry: computer assembly enterprises; assembling radios and electronic equipment; assembling refrigerators and air conditioners; manufacturing electric cables
- Processing industry of agricultural and forestry products, food: production of bamboo and rattan; woodworking – plywood – chipboard; production of soft drinks; production of animal feed; produce canned food.
- High-grade glass-ceramic industry: light powder production; household ceramics; construction ceramics; high-quality glass and glass.
- Paper and packaging industry: paper production, packaging.
- Manufacturing industry of consumer goods, textiles, leather and footwear: production of household furniture, interior equipment; household appliances and equipment; textiles and apparel; manufactures footwear for export, high-grade leather products.
- Other industries.
Preferential policies at Tan Truong Industrial Park:
Corporate income tax incentives
- Investors when investing in industrial zones, receive support from the provincial budget equal to 100% of the payable corporate income tax amount for the first 2 years and 50% of the payable corporate income tax amount for a year from the date investment must pay tax according to regulations.
Import duty-free offer
- Exemption from import tax on machinery and equipment creating fixed assets of the enterprise.
- Exemption from import tax for components, spare parts, loose parts in production lines, raw materials, fuel, and materials for production.
Main products of Tan Truong Industrial Park:
- Factory for rent is available
- Industrial parkland for rent
- Leasing land and building factories on request
Other utilities of Tan Truong Industrial Park:
- Security system
- Internal infrastructure system
- Water supply and drainage system
- Garbage and wastewater treatment system
- Clean water supply system
- Fire protection system
- Automatic wastewater monitoring system
In addition, businesses operating in Tan Truong Industrial Park, Hai Duong Province will be able to use preferential services of the Vinasc Group system. Specific services such as:
- Accounting service
- Auditing service
- Tax consulting service
- Appraisal service
- Established business services
- Legal and license consulting services
- Consulting and building internal control process services
- Work permit, temporary residence services for foreigners
Industrial parks in the same area in Hai Duong Province:
- Dai An Industrial Park
- Lai Vu Industrial Park
- Lai Cach Industrial Park
- Phu Thai Industrial Parks
- Cong Hoa Industrial Park
- Nam Sach Industrial Park
- Phuc Dien Industrial Park
- Tan Truong Industrial Park
- Dai An Expanded Industrial Park
- An Phat High-Tech Industrial Park
- Cam Dien – Luong Dien Industrial Park