NHAN CO 1 INDUSTRIAL PARK DAK NONG PROVINCE, VIET NAM
Nhan Co 1 Industrial Park is located in Nhan Co Commune, Dak R’lap District, Dak Nong Province.
As one of the potential industrial clusters of the province, attracting domestic and foreign investors. At the same time, creating jobs and improving the living standards of local workers. The system of trees is arranged alternately between other functional areas to create green space to protect the environment. Infrastructure is being built, and enjoy many preferential regimes when investing.
Advantages of the traffic of enterprises operating in Nhan Co 1 Industrial Park
Nhan Co 1 Industrial Park is located in a convenient geographical position close to the center of Dak Nong City. A good strategic location for the industrial development business, flat terrain, convenient for trade and circulation of goods.
- Located 209km from Ho Chi Minh City
- Located 12.7km from Gia Nghĩa City
- Located 316km from Nha Trang City center
- Located 132km from the center of Buon Ma Thuot City
- 312km from Nha Trang Port
- 144km from Buon Ma Thuot City Airport
Investor: Investment project management board of civil and industrial works in Dak Nong Province.
Area of Nhan Co 1 Industrial Park: The industrial park was built on a large scale with a total area of 148ha.
- Aluminum electrolysis industry
- Auxiliary industries for aluminum smelting
- Producing using aluminum materials
Preferential policies at Nhan Co 1 Industrial Park:
Corporate income tax
- The preferential tax rate of 10% for a period of 15 years applies to: Enterprises establishing an investment project in areas with extremely difficult socio-economic conditions, economic zones, and technological zones h
- The tax rate of 10% during the operation period applies to the income of enterprises operating in the field of socialization.
- The preferential tax rate of 20% is applied for a period of 10 years to enterprises newly established from investment projects in areas with difficult socio-economic conditions.
- Preferential tax rate of 20% applies throughout the operation period for agricultural service cooperatives and people’s credit funds.
- Tax exemption for 4 years, 50% reduction of payable tax for the next 9 years for: Newly established enterprises from investment projects, newly established enterprises in the field of socialization implemented in regulated areas. difficult or especially difficult socio-economic conditions.
- Tax exemption for 4 years, 50% reduction of payable tax for the next 5 years, for newly established enterprises in the field of socialization in localities that are not on the list of geographical areas with socio-economic conditions. difficult or especially difficult.
- Tax exemption for 2 years, 50% reduction of payable tax for the next 4 years, for newly established enterprises from investment projects in areas with difficult socio-economic
Tax reduction for other cases
- Manufacturing, construction, and transportation enterprises that employ a lot of female employees are entitled to a reduction in corporate income tax equal to the additional expenditure for female employees.
Main products of Nhan Co 1 Industrial Park:
- Industrial parkland for rent
- Factory for rent is available
- Leasing land and building factories on request
Other utilities of Nhan Co 1 Industrial Park:
- Security system
- Internal infrastructure system
- Water supply and drainage system
- Clean water supply system
- Garbage and wastewater treatment system
- Fire protection system
- Automatic wastewater monitoring system
In addition, businesses operating in Nhan Co 1 Industrial Park, Dak Nong Province will be able to use the preferential services of the Vinasc Group system. Specific services such as:
- Accounting service
- Auditing service
- Tax consulting service
- Appraisal service
- Established business services
- Legal and license consulting services
- Consulting and building internal control process services
- Work permit, temporary residence services for foreigners
Industrial parks in the same area in Dak Nong Province:
- Tam Thang Industrial Park