PHU GIA INDUSTRIAL CLUSTER PHU THO PROVINCE, VIET NAM
Phu Gia Industrial Cluster is located in the Phu Ninh District, Phu Tho Province
Phu Gia Industrial Cluster is one of the potential industrial clusters of Phu Tho Province that is attracting domestic and foreign investors. At the same time, creating jobs and improving the living standards of local workers. The system of trees is arranged alternately between other functional areas to create green space to protect the environment.
Advantages of the traffic of enterprises operating in the Phu Gia Industrial Cluster
The industrial cluster has a strategic location for business and industrial development, flat terrain, convenient for goods transportation and circulation because it is adjacent to big cities with wide ports and national highways, specifically as follows:
- 45km from Viet Tri City
- 105km from Hanoi City Center
- 190km from Hai Phong Port
- 50km from Viet Tri River Port
- 81km from Noi Bai International Airport
Investor: Phu Gia Investment and Construction Co., Ltd
Area of Phu Gia Industrial Cluster: The industrial cluster was built on a large scale with a total area of 40ha.
- Producing and trading high-class textile and garment equipment and leather shoes.
- Industrial production and business of building materials; mineral processing.
- Producing and trading electronic components and accessories for information and communication technology equipment.
- Manufacturing and trading mechanical industry, agro-forestry production and processing, handicrafts
- Manufacturing, processing, manufacturing, assembling, assembling, industrial-agricultural, mechanical engineering.
- Producing and trading high-grade consumer goods, and functional foods to support community health.
- Producing, processing, manufacturing, and assembling all kinds of components, accessories, and equipment for automobiles, motorbikes, and construction machines.
- Producing, processing, manufacturing, and installing all kinds of electrical and electronic components, machinery and equipment components, and other machines for industry.
- Producing and trading colored plastic beads, tarpaulins, packaging, belts, ropes, and products from plastic beads.
- Other service industries: Financial services, trade, post office, banking, real estate, production, and consumption services.
Preferential policies at Phu Gia Industrial Cluster:
Corporate income tax incentives
- Tax rate is subject to the preferential tax rate of 17% for 10 years
- Exemption from rent for the first 2 years, 50% reduction of payable tax for the next 4 years
- Time of application: From the first year of generating taxable revenue or from the fourth year of operation, whichever comes first.
Import and export tax incentives
- Exemption from import and export tax for goods imported to create fixed assets in accordance with the law on investment.
Main products of Phu Gia Industrial Cluster:
- Factory for rent is available
- Industrial parkland for rent
- Leasing land and building factories on request
Other utilities of Phu Gia Industrial Cluster:
- Security system
- Internal infrastructure system
- Water supply and drainage system
- Garbage and wastewater treatment system
- Clean water supply system
- Fire protection system
- Automatic wastewater monitoring system
In addition, businesses operating in Phu Gia Industrial Cluster, Phu Tho Province will be able to use preferential services of the Vinasc Group system. Specific services such as:
- Accounting service
- Auditing service
- Tax consulting service
- Appraisal service
- Established business services
- Legal and license consulting services
- Consulting and building internal control process services
- Work permit, temporary residence services for foreigners
Industrial zones and clusters in the same area in Phu Tho Province
- Phu Ha Industrial Park
- Ha Hoa Industrial Park
- Phu Gia Industrial Cluster
- Trung Ha Industrial Park
- Thuy Van Industrial Park
- Cam Khe Industrial Park
- Phu Ninh Industrial Park
- Tam Nong Industrial Park
- Bach Hac Industrial Cluster
- Van Xuan Industrial Cluster
- Dong Lang Industrial Cluster
- Bai Ba – Dong Thanh Industrial Cluster