HOA BINH INDUSTRIAL PARK KON TUM PROVINCE, VIET NAM
Hoa Binh Industrial Park is located at 304 Pham Van Dong Street, Le Loi Ward, Kon Tum City, Kon Tum Province.
The industrial zone is suitable for the potential of natural resources, people, and social conditions in the key economic region of the Central Highlands, and is a gateway for economic exchanges between Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, and the Northeast provinces of Thailand.
Advantages of the traffic of enterprises operating in Hoa Binh Industrial Park
Hoa Binh Industrial Park has a convenient location, adjacent to National Highway 14 on the main Ho Chi Minh road connecting the southern provinces of the Central Highlands, the central and southern coastal provinces. It is the southern gateway of Kon Tum City.
- Located 214km from Quang Nam City
- Located 189km from Quang Ngai City
- Located 187km from Quy Nhon City
- Located 546km from the center of Ho Chi Minh City
- Located 653km from Bavet of Cambodia
- Located 7km from Kon Tum City center
- 40km from Pleiku Airport
Investor: Investment and development company infrastructure of provincial economic zone.
Area of Hoa Binh Industrial Park: The industrial park was built on a large scale with a total area of 60ha.
- Processing forest and agricultural products
- Producing and processing Granite stone
- Producing garments for export
- Producing fertilizer, beverage
- Processing and producing plastic, pine oil
- Producing wooden furniture, peeled boards, and wood pellets
- Car warranty and freight services
- Producing commercial concrete, fired bricks, and concrete
- Producing mechanical industrial machines, processing, and manufacturing
Preferential policies at Hoa Binh Industrial Park:
Incentives on corporate income tax:
- Preferential tax rate of 10% for a period of 15 years
- Tax exemption for 4 years, 50% reduction of payable tax for the next 9 years
Import tax incentives:
- Tax exemption for goods imported for the production of export
- Tax exemption for goods produced, processed, recycled, or assembled in non-tariff
- Tax exemption for goods imported for processing and processed products for
- Tax exemption for goods exported for processing and imported processed
- Exemption from import tax on raw materials, supplies, and components for a period of 5
- Exemption from tax on imported raw materials, supplies, and components for the production and assembly of medical
- Exemption from tax on imported goods to create fixed assets of beneficiaries of investment
Exemption and reduction of land rent, land use levy, and land use tax.
- Exemption from land rental during the period of capital construction, but not exceeding 03 years from the date of issuance of the land lease decision (excluding cases of investment in construction, renovation, and expansion of production and business establishments).
- Exemption of land rent after the land rental exemption period of the period of capital co
- 15 years for projects not on the list of sectors eligible for investment incentives.
- 19 years for projects on the list of sectors eligible for investment incentives.
Main products of Hoa Binh Industrial Park:
- Factory for rent is available
- Industrial parkland for rent
- Leasing land and building factories on request
Other facilities of Hoa Binh Industrial Park:
- Security system
- Water supply and drainage system
- Internal infrastructure system
- Clean water supply system
- Garbage and wastewater treatment system
- Fire protection system
- Automatic wastewater monitoring system
In addition, businesses operating in Hoa Binh Industrial Park, Kon Tum Province will be able to use the preferential services of the Vinasc Group system. Specific services such as:
- Accounting service
- Auditing service
- Tax consulting service
- Appraisal service
- Established business services
- Legal and license consulting services
- Consulting and building internal control process services
- Work permit, temporary residence services for foreigners
Industrial parks in the same area in Kon Tum Province:
- Bo Y Economic Zone
- Sao Mai Industrial Park
- Dak To Industrial Park