CAI LAN INDUSTRIAL PARK QUANG NINH PROVINCE, VIET NAM
Cai Lan Industrial Park is located in Gieng Day and Bai Chay Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh Province
Cai Lan Industrial Park is one of the potential industrial zones of Quang Ninh Province that is attracting domestic and foreign investors. At the same time, creating jobs and improving the living standards of local workers. The system of trees is arranged alternately between other functional areas to create green space to protect the environment.
Advantages of the traffic of enterprises operating in Cai Lan Industrial Park
The industrial park has a strategic location for business and industrial development, flat terrain, convenient for goods transportation and circulation because it is adjacent to big cities with wide ports and national highways, specifically as follows:
- 140km from Hanoi City center
- Located on Highway 18 from Ha Noi to Mong Cai
- Adjacent to Cai Lan Port
- 70km from Hai Phong Port
- 60km from Hai Phong Airport
- 60km from Noi Bai International Airport
Investor: Quang Ninh Cement and Construction Joint Stock Company.
Area of Cai Lan Industrial Park: The industrial park was built on a large scale with a total area of 245ha.
- Automotive and motorcycle assembly industry
- High-tech and technical industries
- Chemical industry (pharmaceutical, cosmetic)
- Material manufacturing industry with Nanotechnology
- Electronic industry, informatics, telecommunications, electrical equipment
- Mechanical industry, agricultural machinery manufacturing, industry
- Garment industry, packaging production, wood processing; building materials.
- Food and beverage processing industry, agricultural product processing.
- Industry of producing high-grade ceramics, fine art porcelain, glassware, rubber, plastic, and plastics.
Preferential policies at Cai Lan Industrial Park:
Corporate income tax incentives
- In case the project is in one of the fields 3 specified at Points b, c, d, dd, e, g, Clause 1, Article 15, Decree 218/2013/ND-CP dated December 26, 2013 on regulations detailing and guiding the implementation of the Law on Corporate Income Tax, they are entitled to a preferential tax rate of 10% for a period of 15 years on incomes of enterprises from the implementation of new investment projects and are exempt from tax for 4 years and 50% reduction of tax payable in the next 9 years. For projects subject to tax incentives specified at Points b and c with large scale and high or new technology that need special investment attraction, the time for applying the preferential tax rate may be extended, but the total period of application of the 10% tax rate shall not exceed 30 years. The Prime Minister shall decide to extend the duration of the application of the 10% preferential tax rate specified in this Clause at the proposal of the Minister of Finance.
- The tax rate of 10% shall be applied to the enterprise’s income from: cultivation, husbandry, farming and processing of agricultural and aquatic products in areas with difficult socio-economic conditions; production, multiplication and crossbreeding of plant and animal varieties; investment in post-harvest preservation of agricultural products, preservation of agricultural products, aquatic products and food, including investment in direct preservation or investment in leasing to preserve agricultural products, aquatic products and food.
- Tax rate of 17% for 10 years; tax exemption for 2 years and 50% reduction of tax payable for the next 4 years for income from the implementation of new investment projects: Producing high-grade steel; producing energy-saving products; manufacturing machinery and equipment for agriculture, forestry, fishery and salt production; production of irrigation equipment; producing and refining animal, poultry and aquatic feed; traditional industry development.
Import duty-free offer
- Exemption from export tax and import tax for (i) Goods imported for processing, processed products for export under processing contracts (The detailed list is as prescribed in Article 10, Decree 134/2016). /ND-CP dated September 1, 2016); (ii) Goods exported for processing, processed products imported under processing contracts (The detailed list is as prescribed in Article 11, Decree 134/2016/ND-CP dated September 1, 2016); (iii) Raw materials, supplies, components, semi-finished products, and finished products imported for the production of goods for export – Import duty-free only (Detailed list is as prescribed in Article 12, Decree 134 /2016/ND-CP dated September 1, 2016).
- Tax exemption on goods imported to create fixed assets of beneficiaries of investment incentives, including (1) Machinery and equipment; components, details, separate parts, spare parts for synchronous assembly or synchronous use with machinery and equipment; raw materials and supplies used to manufacture machinery and equipment or to manufacture components, details, separate parts and spare parts of machinery and equipment; (2) Specialized means of transport in the technological line directly used for production activities of the project (3) Construction materials that cannot be produced domestically. Investment projects located in areas of investment incentives and not in industries eligible for investment incentives are exempt from tax on goods imported to create fixed assets for the production of projects eligible for investment incentives.
- Exemption from import tax for a period of 5 years from the beginning of production for raw materials, supplies, and components that cannot be domestically produced and imported for production of an investment project in a special field. investment incentives.
Main products of Cai Lan Industrial Park:
- Factory for rent is available
- Industrial parkland for rent
- Leasing land and building factories on request
Other facilities of Cai Lan Industrial Park:
- Security system
- Internal infrastructure system
- Water supply and drainage system
- Garbage and wastewater treatment system
- Clean water supply system
- Fire protection system
- Automatic wastewater monitoring system
In addition, businesses operating in Cai Lan Industrial Park, Quang Ninh Province will be able to use preferential services of the Vinasc Group system. Specific services such as:
- Accounting services
- Auditing service
- Tax consulting service
- Appraisal service
- Established business services
- Legal and license consulting services
- Consulting and building internal control process services
- Work permit, temporary residence services for foreigners
Industrial parks in the same area in Quang Ninh Province:
- Cai Lan Industrial Park
- Hai Yen Industrial Park
- Dong Mai Industrial Park
- Dong Mai Industrial Cluster
- Viet Hung Industrial Park
- Song Khoai Industrial Park
- Bac Tien Phong Industrial Park
- Nam Tien Phong Industrial Park
- Hai Ha Seaport Industrial Park